Thank you, thank you and thank you to vic briggs for the nomination. I know I’m a bit late on this post and I hope she’ll forgive me for I am very ecstatic and overwhelmed for this nomination (it is indeed my first!) To talk a little about vic is nonsense and something that can’t possibly be done. Her writing in forms of poetry, plays, and discussions are phenomenal. Anything from love and relationships to writing tips and back to Hogwarts with dreams of Benedict Cumberbatch; she is your leading lady for any good read. So do yourself a favor and check out her awesome blog!
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
* Display the Award on your Blog.
* Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
* Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
* Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
* Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I wish with all my heart I had 15 Bloggers to introduce and nominate for this award as well. Sadly, I am a newborn in the Blogger universe and this is my very first Blog and I can’t help but express how saddened I am on not succeeding in reaching further into the realm of other fabulous Bloggers out there. I will try from now on to reach out and befriend more Bloggers in hopes I can nominate them in the future! Bloggers Beware!!
As for the 7 interesting things about myself:
1. I am ridiculously and fantabulously quirky. Not just with my romantic life but everything in general. I have always felt different from most and my thoughts poke around elsewhere and don’t do well to conformity. I grew up learning that independence and uniqueness will get me far and will be my greatest assets, and I still believe they do. It’s just a shame how the world around me has crumbled to where individuality has now become frowned upon, or yet, hard to understand because of unpredictability. Pity . . . haha.
2. When it comes to my Blog or any of my writings I don’t use my name. I feel that since I started with love o’clock, it will forever be love o’clock. Convince me to reveal my identity and maybe I’ll reconsider, but a pseudo name for now makes me a happy camper.
3. I dream in reality and live in my dreams. I don’t know what it is, maybe my inner child doesn’t want to confined, so I let her roam free. I constantly daydream and burst out in random song as if I’m in a Disney musical. Did I mention I was quirky? 😉
4. I live for Harry Potter and Disney. The ridiculousnessthat is my fandom will never go away. It is a part of who I am and how I live. You can always catch me singing songs from any Disney movie; I even do requests as well as reenact scenes with quotes I have memorized and mastered over the twenty-something years that I have lived my life (both fandoms equally).
5. I am a bibliophile. I have too many for my own good and I will hungrily buy more. Some I have read and reread, some I have never read but only touched and still found immense pleasure. The last time I counted how many I have in my bedroom alone, I lost count at 357 books. If I ever find someone to marry it will be Beast so he can present me the best gift, which of course, would be his library where I will be lost in for months.
6. I’ve always wanted to be a writer. I’m not that good but I’ve always enjoyed the written word. I’m currently undergoing brainstorms of 2 children’s books and 1 novel.
7. I go on occasional dates with myself. There, I’ve said it and now it’s in the open. It’s quite liberating and I love the quality of time I’m inputting for myself instead of someone else for a change. Sometimes I take a good book with a cup of coffee and go to a park. I even pack small lunches for myself to enjoy and take pictures. Sometimes I go see a movie (and it’s usually movies that no one wants to go see with me because they feel it’s cheesy or boring). Nonetheless, I treat myself real good in hopes with fantasy that I can one day share these moments with my special someone.
That’s it about me, but once again, thank you vic for the nomination! It’s really an honor to be nominated!