I don’t know about you but don’t you just loathe a dinner and a movie for a date night? It may seem the classic date that can’t fail but I’m not too happy about sitting in the dark for two hours with no talking on first dates with a guy I don’t know yet. I want to talk and have fun and get to know the person. I really love watching movies but I feel that movie nights can always pass for anything greater not to mention a bit lazy. So, I happened to run into this post about unusual and fun date ideas and decided to post it too to share. I really liked some of them that I would love to try out the next time I have a date and so, check out the list and see what you think! Maybe you too, will find something on here that seems worth trying for that new spark on date nights.
1. Go on a search for as many good climbing trees as possible.
Climb as high as you both can in all of them and compile photo evidence.
2. Go to a major chain bookstore and leave notes to future readers in copies of your favorite books.
3. Have her dressed up as a ghost and you dress up as PacMan.
Walk around downtown holding hands and whenever anyone sees you two, pretend to be embarrassed,
and run off screaming, “Wocka Wocka Wocka.”
4. Create photo evidence suggesting that you went on an adventure that didn’t really happen.
5. Dress up as superheros and stop at least one petty crime.
Example: jaywalking, littering, etc.
6. Build forts out of furniture and blankets, and wage war with paper airplanes.
7. Try and visit as many people as you can in one night.
And turn as many things in their apartment upside down as you can, without them noticing.
8. Go to the airport.
Get the cheapest, soonest departing flight to anywhere when you show up, and stay there for a weekend.
9. Write a piece of fiction together.
Outside at a cafe; and ask strangers when you get stuck.
10. Dress to the nines, pretend to be married, and test drive very expensive vehicles at an auto dealership.
11. Do the lamest tourist thing in your area that you have both secretly wanted to do forever.
Have an unabashed good time.
12. In the middle of the night, drive to the beach, so you arrive just as the sun is rising.
Have a breakfast picnic, then fall asleep together.
Bring a sun umbrella.
13. Drive somewhere unknown and have dinner in a city you’ve never been to.
With fake names.
14. Go to a minor league baseball game under the stars.
Tell each other stories about how bad you are at athletics.
Randomly cheer for both teams.
Eat lots of Cracker Jacks.
15. Go around the city with sidewalk chalk and draw hearts with equations inside on random things.
16. Walk around the city and perform short silent plays in front of security cameras.
17. With a camera and a pair of boots, make photo-log of a day in the life of the invisible man.
18. Walk around the city all night and find a place to eat breakfast at dawn.
19. Go to a restaurant and convince the cook to create something completely new for you.
20. Rent a movie you’ve never seen before.
Set on mute and improvise dialogue.
Happy Dating! 😀